Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clinique 3-step Bonus

Skin care is very important. Makeup needs as  fair a chance as you can give it. You can't expect your makeup to give you the results you want without a smooth radiant canvas.  A lot of people struggle with acne and sometimes it can be a medical condition. This is all to often, however, not the case.  You may say "I take SUCH could care of my face but I'm constantly breaking out" or "My face is so dry it flakes?!" I can confidently say it is highly likely that you are using the wrong skin care products.  Yes, there are some great drugstore products but I've found nothing that compares to Clinique 3-step. A lot of people call this "high-end." I call it high-quality.


Clinque is extensively allergy tested. They are fragrance free and very good for all skin types. The 3 step program has definitely changed my skin. I have very dry/combination skin. I get really dry on my forehead and cheeks (to the point of flaking) and really oily on my nose and chin. Honestly, these products cater to everyone. 

It consists of 3 steps:
Cleanse
Clarify
Moisturize

There are 3 different cleansers and you can get them in the bar form. Most women prefer the liquid soap. I personally use the mild. You wash your face really well. A soft brush can really help you exfoliate. The second step is very important. It is sort of a toner/lotion type thing.  It is a liquid and you use a cotton round or ball to swipe it all over your face. It will tingle but not burn. This helps you feel like its really working.  I use Clarifying lotion 2 for this. The final step is moisturizing.  A lot of people (especially people with oil-prone skin) feel they can skip this step. You really need to moisturize. I honestly can't stress this enough.  Clinique is a genius in the moisturization field. They have come up with a solution for everyone. There are 2 moisturizers. The dramatically different moisturizing lotion and the gel.  I suggest the gel unless you have VERY dry skin. I found the lotion to be heavy for me and it would just sit on my skin and cause a few blemishes.  You are supposed to use this system twice a day.

If you still have trouble figuring out which products are right for you, go online here. Click on "Get your skincare analysis."  You can also go to a Clinique counter where someone will be glad to help you find whats right for you. This set is a great deal because it lasts at least 6 months. It costs around 50 dollars but if you go now during the holiday you get an even better deal.  For 10 more dollars (60) you get a larger Clarifying lotion with a pump so you don't have to unscrew the lid every time.  You also get a travel size set of all 3 and a nifty little bag to hold whatever you like.  

I can confidently suggest women of ANY age buy these products. It will definitely improve your skin. 
I hope this review helped. Until next time guys... wishing you all clear skin, and very Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment