Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Four Fabulous Fall Fingerpaints

I'll start off by saying I'm rather content with my alliteration title in its full grammar loving nerdy-ness. Now down to business.

I am a faithful worshiper of China Glaze brand nail polish. I do have some other brands, but CG (China Glaze) has always had my heart..er...nails. Finger Paints is a great brand too. I will be upfront however, they chip/peel easily. Even with an adhesive base-coat and a quick drying topcoat, they last no time for me.

I personally love the bigger brushes on CG but some people despise it.  Finger Paints has much smaller brushes. Also, the paint seems to be a lot thinner so its easy to get build-able color without smudging or lumping it up. (This may be why it chips so quickly.) Either way, I still like this brand and they have a HUGE range of colors.

These are four of my favorite Finger Paint colors for fall.

Holly-Wood Frame






This is a neutral shimmer color. It has the microscopic little shimmers that make it a perfect nude color for any time. I love it even more in the fall.








Free Form Fawn






This color is pretty unique. It showed up a bit more magenta in the picture but its just a tad darker.  Its a mauvy-magenta Jelly finish type.








 Artist's Inspiration







This picture also came out a little lighter. This is a unique color. It is a bronze brown with gold and bronze shimmer. Gorgeous really. 








Copper Elements






This one lives up to its name. It looks like a shiny copper penny (slightly more orange) It has yellowy bronze understated shimmer. The PERFECT burnt orange color for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment