Wednesday, December 1, 2010

China Glaze "Peace on Earth"

It is officially Christmas-time! Happy December! This is my favorite month. Christmas is the happiest time of the year. This month is action packed for me. I have Christmas with all the shopping and preparation and fun, my birthday, my mother's birthday, my father's birthday and tons of cheer. I also have an excuse to glam up the beauty products just a bit to celebrate the holidays.

Bring on the festive nails!
 This is China Glaze's Peace on Earth. A lot of people have said they were hesitant about this color, specifically if you are ordering online but loved it when they got it. Its really beautiful and you have to see it in its full glory to really appreciate it. It is a limey-olive like color with gold shimmer. It has almost a metallic-frost like finish.  I love it honestly. Its a great color for fall or Christmas. Its my transitional color at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment