Sunday, December 5, 2010

China Glaze "Snow" & "Party Hearty"

So, I am feeling REALLY Christmas-like now. I went to a Christmas parade last night, and the weather is getting colder, and I went Christmas shopping again this week. I've been working on Christmas cards this morning. Could it be my nail polish? MAYBE.



This is China Glaze's Snow.  It is basically White-Out with a shiny finish. (..and not a gooey-gloppy mess.. Please do NOT paint your nails with white-out, its not cute)






This is Party Hearty -- AKA, Christmas in a bottle.  Seriously.  It has tiny gold sparkles, and small round green glitters, and then larger red hexagon type glitter.  It is topcoat, so you will want to wear something under it.  This pic does NOT do it justice. Trust me, If you want one Christmas nail color, this should be it. I will be showing you more colors underneath this, this month. 


Both of these are in China Glaze's 2010 Holiday collection, so make sure you pick them up before it is too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment