Monday, December 20, 2010

China Glaze "Lubu Heels"

Birthdays are out of the way, now we can REALLY focus on Christmas. I won't be posting many polish colors and reviews for the next month. I had planned two Christmas manicures to share with you but unfortunately due to something obviously internal, my nails became so fragile that they just broke. Three broke and others were flaking so I trimmed them all VERY short, so that I can nurture them.  I will have some other things up for you this month though, so keep checking.



This is China Glaze's "Lubu Heels" under white light and flash. It is a deep brown/black base (kind of watery) with red sparkles.  It works best over a creme black base. I just used liquid leather from China Glaze but you can also get the same effect by using 3 good coats of the Lubu Heels. This is a classic, classy, Christmas manicure. Its very simple. This polish does the work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment