Wednesday, February 2, 2011

VS Beauty Rush Lipglosses

Well, I am finally back from a mucho needed Hiatus. I was gone a little longer then I intended, but I gladly got swept up with all the holiday fever. My nails are finally growing in healthy (thus far.) They are not as strong as I’d wish for them to be at this point, but I am working on it. I am keeping them semi-short for a while until I trust their strength. Also, I write a lot so length isn’t very functional for me at the moment.

This month will be filled with lots of lovely love inspired beauty products and ideas. I have pretty pinks and reds planned for nails. Later this month, I’ll give you some of my favorite scents for Valentine’s. I might even have a makeup eye look or two for you.

This post is for kissable, yummy lips. These glosses are looked over sometimes because the formula of tube glosses tends to be a little too sticky. The Beauty Rush lip-glosses from Victoria Secret are fabulous though. They have a great consistency, cute colors, scents, and even flavors.
I’ve tried many of them over the years but I will review 3 for you here. These glosses are priced at 7 dollars but I believe you can get them 5 for 20 dollars or something along those lines.

This is one is called Taffy go Lucky. It smells very bubble-gum taffy-like. At first glance it looks like your standard hot pink gloss however, this gloss has lots of gold shimmer which makes it pretty unique.



This gloss is called CupQuake. I promise you, you will want to lick your lips ALL day... (and so will he.) It honestly smells just as it sounds. The color doesn't exactly match the name or scent to me... but heh? It is a fuscia/purplish color with lots of sparkles but pretty sheer.






This is called Spearminty. It will give you a bit of a blue sheer hue (basically adds a blueish cast shine.) This can help make teeth appear slightly whiter. It smells very minty but isn't over the top. Its a very sweet-smelling light mint. Kissable much?


All of these glosses taste as good as they look and smell. I would definitely recommend them as a sheer light option on a low maintenance day. Wear them over lipstick or on their own. A little goes a long way and they are great for all ages.







Top:     Taffy Go Lucky
Middle:       CupQuake
Bottom:      Spearminty

No comments:

Post a Comment